Threshold: Ping Response Time
This home-level workspace report displays ping
response times for devices in a specific device group. Placing this
workspace report in a workspace allows you to keep tabs on crucial
devices and their current ping response times by glancing at the
Max and Avg columns for each device.
The network device.
- . The network interface.
- . The maximum response time in milliseconds.
- . The average response time in milliseconds.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Choose a device group for monitoring. Select
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria symbol from the drop down
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the Description column in
- Click to save changes.