Threshold: Ping Availability
This home-level workspace report displays ping
availability information for devices in a specific group. Placing
this workspace report in a workspace allows you to keep tabs on
crucial devices and their current ping availability percentages by
glancing at the Percentage Available column for each device.
The network device.
- . The network interface.
- . The total availability percentage for the
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Choose a device group for monitoring. Select
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria symbol from the drop down
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the Description column in
- Click to save changes.