Threshold: Ping Packet Loss
This home-level workspace report displays
packet loss information and percentages for devices in a specific
group. Placing this workspace report in a workspace allows you to
keep tabs on crucial devices and their ping packet loss by glancing
at the colors associated with each percentage level:
- . Above 90%
- . Between 80% and 90%
- . 80% or less
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
The network device.
- . The network interface.
The number of packets sent from the device.
The total number of packets lost from the device
The percentage of sent packets that have been lost.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Choose a device group for monitoring. Select
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria symbol from the drop down
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the Description column in
- Click to