Threshold: Memory Utilization
This home-level workspace report displays the
top devices based on their memory utilization percentages. Placing
this workspace report in a workspace allows you to keep tabs on
crucial devices and their current memory capacity by glancing at
the colors associated with each percentage level:
- . Above 90%
- . Between 80% and 90%
- . 80% or less
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
The network device.
The memory type. For example, Physical Memory or Virtual
- . The percentage of utilized memory.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Choose a device group for monitoring. Select
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria symbol from the drop down
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the Description column in
- Click to