Top 10: Memory Utilization
This home-level workspace report displays the
top devices based on their memory utilization percentages. Placing
this workspace report in a workspace allows you to keep tabs on
crucial devices and their current memory load by glancing at the
colors associated with each percentage level:
- . Above 90%
- . Between 80% and 90%
- . 80% or less
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
The network device.
The memory type. For example, Physical Memory or Virtual
- . The percentage of utilized memory.
To configure this workspace report:
- Select from the workspace report menu.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- Select a device group by clicking the
() button. Select to select all devices
regardless of their subgroups.
- Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- Enter a width for column 2 in pixels.
- Click to save changes.