Performance: Memory Utilization (Last X
hours/days - Specific Aspect)
This home-level workspace report displays a
line graph that details the memory utilization percentage for a
device during a selected time period. Displaying this workspace
report in a workspace can help you keep an eye on important or
problem devices that have been experiencing spikes in memory.
To display more than one memory, use the Memory
Utilization (All Memories) workspace report.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a device by clicking the
- . Select a date range from the drop-down menu. The
default is 4 hours.
- . Select the type of graph you would like the report
- . Select the type of trend you would like the report
- . Select the dimension in which
you would like the graph to display.
Enter a width for the report in pixels.
- . Enter a height for the report in
- . Select either auto or fixed scale.
Enter a number for the lowest point on the Y axis.
Enter a number for the highest point on the Y axis.
- . Select this option to display a graph of the
maximum over the selected time period.
- Click to save changes.