Device Problem Area: State Change Tail
This device-level workspace report shows the
tail (last 10 records) from the State Change Timeline for a
specified device. Placing this workspace report in a device
workspace can visualize a device's monitor health and help ease the
task monitoring crucial devices. For more information, the
workspace report is linked to the full State Change Log, which
shows a time line of when each monitor on a device changed from one
state to another during the displayed time period.
- . The date and time of the state change. Click on a
time to bring up the Device List.
The device the action is configured on. Click on a device to bring
up the Device Status workspace.
- . The active monitor by type.
The state of the condition at the time of the poll. Click on a
state to bring up the State Change Timeline.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the Device column in pixels.
- Click to save changes.