Enabling iSCSI Devices
- On the Ethernet Devices tab,
select a Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapter.
- Click Properties. The Multifunction Adapter
Properties window displays.
- Select Enable
- Ethernet controls are not available for
- This control is NOT available on iSCSI-booted systems.
- (Optional) Type a user-defined MAC address
for the iSCSI device in the Locally
Administered Address box. The default MAC address is used
if an address is not entered.
- Click iSCSI IP
Settings. The iSCSI IP Settings
window displays so that you can specify how the IP Address is
- Click OK. Saves your settings and returns to the
Ethernet Devices tab.
- Click OK. Processes all changes made in the
current session and closes the NCU.