- iSCSI VLANs cannot be added, edited, or
removed for an iSCSI-booted device.
- Currently not supported on most HP NC-Series
10 GbE adapters. However, it is supported on FlexNIC-enabled
- The NCU requires a system reboot for L2ND or
iSCSI device configurations of an iSCSI-booted adapter.
- Any changes to a teaming configuration that
has an iSCSI-booted device present requires a system reboot.
- The following team types are not supported
for iSCSI-enabled adapters. Disable iSCSI on the adapter or team
before changing to any of the incompatible team types.
- 802.3ad Dynamic with Fault Tolerance
- Switch-assisted Load Balancing with Fault
- Microsoft iSCSI Software Initiator version
2.0 or later must be installed on your system.