To deploy components offline:
- Boot the server from the Firmware
Maintenance CD or a USB drive key.
- At the prompt, select a language and
- Click Continue.
- Read the End-User License Agreement. To
continue, click Agree. The
Firmware Maintenance CD interface appears.
- Click the Firmware Update tab.
- Click Install
Firmware. The HP Smart Update Manager is initiated.
- Select, and then install the desired
components. For more information, see "Local host installations using the GUI"
or "Multiple-host installations using the