To deploy components online:
- Choose one of the following options:
- Insert the Firmware Maintenance CD. The
Firmware Maintenance CD interface opens.
Linux, if the autostart is not enabled, you must manually start the
Firmware Maintenance CD.
- Insert the USB drive key. Manually start
the interface and open a CLI. To access the Firmware Maintenance
CD, enter one of the following commands:
- In Windows®, enter
- In Linux, enter /autorun
- Read the End-User License Agreement. To
continue, click Agree. The
Firmware Maintenance CD interface appears.
- Click the Firmware Update tab.
- Click Install
Firmware. The HP Smart Update Manager is initiated.
- Select, and then install the desired
components. For more information, see "Local host installations using the GUI"
or "Multiple-host installations using the