The PHM Registry Editor allow you to edit your
Pocket PC registry (see picture 1) where all its configuration and
tweaks are stored. It allow you to do the following tasks:
- Explore the registry to find the operating system and
- Modify system and applications tweaks not available from the
standard options screens.
- Export all or parts of the registry to .reg files.
- Perform search on the registry data.
- Backup and restore the complete registry.
PHM Registry Editor 0.70 requires the following minimum
- PC with Microsoft Windows 95 or later (32bit)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0 (required for MSI desktop
- Microsoft ActiveSync 3.5 or later (required for MSI desktop
- Microsoft Windows Powered Mobile Device
- Pocket PC 2000 or 2002
- Smartphone 2002
- Handheld PC 2000 (not tested on Handheld PC Pro)
- Palm-size PC 1.0 or 1.2 (not tested on Palm-size PC 1.1)