If you want to backup your Inbox
Assistant rules, follow these steps:
To do this, follow the next steps:
- Open the Registry Editor click on the Start button on
your taskbar, then click on Run and type "regedit"
and click on OK to start the regedit utility.
- Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Outlook
Express\Mail\Inbox Rules (see picture
- Select the Inbox Rules key.
- From the Edit menu select File > Export.
- Enter a name for the file, select the location where you want
to save it, and from the Export range, make sure that
Selected branch is selected.
- Click Save.
- If you want to restore your Inbox Assistant rules, simply
Double click on the registry file, and the values will be
merged with your registry.