With this Tweak you can change the
text on the Title Bar from Outlook Express to a text of your
To do this, follow the next steps:
- Open the Registry Editor click on the Start button on
your taskbar, then click on Run and type "regedit"
and click on OK to start the regedit utility.
- Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Outlook
Express (see picture 1).
- Select Edit from the menu.
- Select New -> String Value.
- Call it WindowTitle.
- Now double-click this entry and insert your text.
- The modifications you made will be in effect after you restart