The key with the Windows-logo (bottom left of Microsoft
orientated keyboards), you can find underneath the keyboard of most
keyboards, is a very useful key. This key is not used by everyone.
This is a little pity because this key is very useful.
With this key the next commands can be executed:
- Winkey + Start Menu
- Winkey + D: Minimize or restore all windows.
- Winkey + E: Windows Explorer.
- Winkey + F: Search for Files and Folder.
- Winkey + Ctrl + F: Search for Computers.
- Winkey + F1: Help and Support Center.
- Winkey + R: Start Run Command.
- Winkey + Pause Break: System Properties.
- Winkey + Shift + M: Restore all Minimize
- Winkey + L: Lock Workstation.
- Winkey + U: Utility Manager.