This tweak describe how to delete a undeletable file.
To delete a undeletable file, follow the next steps:
- Open a Command Prompt window and leave it open.
- Close all open programs. Click Start ->
Run and type "taskmgr"
- Go to the Processes tab and End Process on
- Leave Task Manager open. Go back to the Command
Prompt window and change to the directory where
the undeletable file is located in.
- At the command prompt type DEL <filename> where
<filename> is the file you wish to delete.
- Go back to Task Manager, click File -> New
Task and type "explorer.exe" to restart the GUI
- Close Task Manager.