Windows remembers a list of applications you're frequently used.
With this tweak you can disable this feature.
To do this, follow the next steps:
- Open the Registry Editor click on the Start button on
your taskbar, then click on Run and type "regedit"
and click on OK to start the regedit utility.
- Expand HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\[application]
(see picture 1).
- Replace [application] with the title of the
- Create a new STRING value called
- With the value NoStartPage you avoid that applications will be
- The modifications you made will be in effect after you reboot