To add a LAN to the NFS network
- Double-click My Network Places or Network
Neighborhood, and then double-click Entire Network.
- Right-click NFS Network, and then click Add/Remove
- Click Add LAN.
- Type the required information, and then click OK.
- There is no command-line method for this procedure.
- In Windows 2000, if the NFS Network icon does not appear
when you double-click Entire Network, click entire
- If necessary, contact your UNIX network administrator for the
information needed to complete this procedure.
- When you open NFS Network, it might take several seconds
for the new local area network (LAN) to appear, depending on the
broadcast network configuration and the number of computers in the
- Do not attempt to create a LAN with the name Default LAN or
Setting up NFS