Server fails to recognize new memory
- Be sure the memory is the correct type for
the server and is installed according to the server requirements.
See the server documentation or HP
- Be sure you have not exceeded the memory
limits of the server or operating system. See the server
- Be sure no Event List error messages are
displayed in the IML.
- Be sure the memory is
- Be sure no conflicts are occurring with
existing memory. Run the server setup utility.
- Test the memory by installing the memory
into a known working server. Be sure the memory meets the
requirements of the new server on which you are testing the
- Replace the memory. See the server