Memory count error exists
Cause: The memory modules are not installed correctly.
- Be sure the memory modules are supported by
the server. See the server documentation.
- Be sure the memory modules have been
installed correctly in a supported configuration. See the server
- Be sure the memory modules
are seated properly.
- Be sure no operating system errors are
- Restart the server and check to see if the
error message is still displayed.
- Run HP Insight
Diagnostics. Then, replace failed components as indicated.