Network controller has stopped working
- Check the network controller LEDs to see if
any statuses indicate the source of the problem. For LED
information, refer to the network controller documentation.
- Be sure the correct network driver is
installed for the controller and that the driver file is not
corrupted. Reinstall the driver.
- Be sure no loose connections
- Be sure the network cable is working by
replacing it with a known functional cable.
- Check the PCI Hot Plug power LED to be sure
the PCI slot is receiving power, if applicable.
- Be sure the network controller is not
- Run Insight Diagnostics
and replace failed components as indicated.