You can create a TELNET, RLOGIN, SSH, SFTP or SERIAL
- On the File menu, click New.
RESULT: The New Session
Properties dialog box appears, as shown in the figure below.
- In the Name box, enter a session name.
- In the Protocol list, select an appropriate
- In the Host box, enter the hostname or IP address of the
- In the Port Number box, type or select the port number
used by the remote server.
- Click OK.
RESULT: A new session has been created and you are ready to connect
to the remote host now. To connect to the remote host, see the
Connecting to a remote host.