You can delete files or folders. When you delete a folder, it
will delete all files within the folder. You can cancel deleting at
To delete a file or folder:
- In the Local or Remote Folder window, select a
file or folder you want to delete.
- Choose one of the following options:
- On the Commands menu, click
- Right-click on the Local or
Remote Folder window, and click Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
To stop deleting of remote file:
- In the deleting dialog box, click Cancel.