You can change the permissions of a file in the remote computer.
This only applies to Unix/Linux system.
To change the permissions of a file located on the remote
Note: In some remote computers, changing file permissions
may not work.
- In the Remote Folder window, select a file to change the
- Choose one of the following options.
- On the Command menu, click Change
- Right-click on the Remote Folder
window, and click Change Permissions.
- In the Change Permissions
dialog box, select the permissions.
- Click OK.