To configure the WMS
WMI Event Handler properties
- In the console tree, click the server or publishing point you
want to report Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) events
- In the details pane, click the Properties tab.
- In Category, click Event notification.
- Click WMS WMI Event Handler, and then click
- Configure the following setting in WMS WMI Event Handler
- WMI events are used to pass information between
Windows Media Services and other services and programs. Changing
the reported events can cause issues with some client
© 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights