To add an interstitial
advertisement to a stream
- In the console tree, click the publishing point to which you
want to add an interstitial advertisement.
- Click the Source tab.
In the Content source area, be sure that
the Location path and file name correspond to the playlist
that is currently online.
- In the playlist tree, expand the playlist, and then expand the
smil element to show the elements in the playlist.
- Click the Media element you want to add an interstitial
- On the toolbar, click the Add Element arrow, and then
The Add Advertisement dialog box
- Type the location of your advertising content. You can specify
advertising content stored locally on the network or dynamic
content provided by an advertising partner.
- If you do not have an advertising partner, you
can visit the Partner Center at the Microsoft Web site.
- This procedure only applies to the Windows Media
© 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights