To add a banner advertisement to a
- Create a banner graphic to be displayed in the player during
- In the console tree, click the publishing point to which you
want to add the banner advertisement.
- Click the Source tab.
In the Content source area, be sure that
the Location path and file name correspond to the playlist
that is currently online.
- In the playlist tree, expand the playlist, and then expand the
smil element to show the elements in the playlist.
- Click the Media element that you want to add a banner
- On the toolbar, click the Add Element arrow, and then
A ClientData element is added to the
- Click the new ClientData element.
The Source details area displays the properties
for the ClientData element.
- Click the bannerAbstract attribute and type the ToolTip
text for the banner graphic. For example:
Download more albums from this artist at our Web
- Click the bannerInfoURL attribute and type the URL that
is associated with this banner graphic. If the user clicks the
banner graphic during playback, it opens this URL. For example:
- Click the bannerURL attribute and type the location of
the banner graphic file. For example:
- On the toolbar, click the Save button.
- This procedure only applies to the Windows Media
© 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights