Directory Capacity is 90 Percent of Limit
Ultrasound has detected that the amount of staging directory
space in use for all staging directories on the server is 90% or
more of the staging directory limit set in the registry.
Increase the size of the staging directory by following this
To increase the size of the staging
- In the Run dialog box, type regedit.exe, and
- Navigate to
- Right-click the Staging Space Limit in KB entry and
- Click Decimal, type the desired size of the staging
directory in kilobytes, and click OK.
- Close the registry editor.
- At the command prompt, type net stop ntfrs & net start
For more information about the staging directory, see Adjust the
Staging Directory Size Accordingly.