Failed Ultrasound Server
Ultrasound cannot contact this server due to a network outage or
other problem. This alert is triggered in a number of cases:
- After five or more failed attempts, Ultrasound has been unable
to collect data from the server for more than one day.
- Ultrasound has been unable to collect data from this server for
more than one week.
On the specified server, do the following:
- Determine whether you can contact this server from the server
where the controller is running.
- Verify that the Windows Management Instrumentation service is
running on the server.
- If no network connectivity problems exist and the provider
service is running, see the FRS
Troubleshooter for additional troubleshooting procedures.