Controls this size of compression blocks used when compressing
files during build
Using a larger block size can achieve higher compression, however
larger block sizes can have negative impact on performance.
- The build process slows down with larger block sizes
- Startup time and file reads for applications will be slower with
large block sizes
- More memory is required at runtime when larger block sizes are
BlockSize can be specified in two places:
1. Package.ini file: in this case, the block size becomes the
default for all files in the project unless otherwise specified
2. ##Attributes.ini: in this case, the block size overrides the
block size for the present directory and all subdirectories. In the
manner you can use different block sizes for different directories
within a single project.
default block size is 64k