To allow anonymous access by Everyone under
- Click Start, point to Control Panel, point to
Administrative Tools, and then click either Local
Security Policy or Domain Security Policy (on a domain
- In Security Settings, double-click Local
Policies, and then click Security Options.
- Right-click Network access: Let Everyone permissions apply
to anonymous users, and then click Properties.
- To allow permissions applied to the Everyone group to apply to
anonymous users, click Enabled.
Or, to prevent permissions applied to the Everyone group from
applying to anonymous users, click Disabled.
- There is no command-line method for this procedure.
Anonymous users and