To specify the IP address of a computer in a
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, click the Computers folder.
- In the details pane, right-click the computer you want to
administer, and then click Properties.
- Click the UNIX Attributes tab.
- In the IP Address box, type the Internet Protocol (IP)
address of the computer.
- To save the changes and keep the dialog box open, click
Apply. To save the changes and close the dialog box,
- To open Active Directory Users and Computers, click
Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative
Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and
- There is no command-line method for this procedure.
To add a
computer to a domain
the alias of a computer in a domain
propagate changed maps now
standard and nonstandard maps