To display NFS server properties
the Windows interface
- Double-click Network Neighborhood or My Network
Places, double-click Entire Network.
- Double-click NFS Network, and double-click the local
area network (LAN) containing the server whose properties you want
- Right-click the name of the server, and then click
- In Windows 2000, if the NFS Network icon does not appear
when you double-click Entire Network, click entire
- When you click a directory in the Exported File Systems
list, the computers that have access to it appear in the Access
a command line
||Displays all file systems exported on the server.
||Displays all network file system (NFS) clients and the
directories on the server each has mounted.
||Displays all directories on the server that are currently
mounted by NFS clients.
||The name of the server for which you want to view NFS