To change the number of users allowed for a
- Open Gateway for NFS Configuration.
- In the Share Name list, click the share you want to
- Click Maximum Allowed or Allow Users. If you
click Allow Users, you must also type the maximum number of
users to allow.
- To save the changes, click Modify.
- To open Gateway for NFS Configuration, click Start,
point to Programs, point to Windows Services for
UNIX, and then click Gateway for NFS Configuration.
- Unmapped users (those who are not mapped to a UNIX user in User
Name Mapping) are given the permissions of the UNIX anonymous
- There is no command-line method method for performing this
task. Using the gwshare command-line utility, you can set
the number of users allowed for a share only when you create the
Using Gateway for