To change permissions on a shared folder
- Open Gateway for NFS Configuration.
- In the Share Name drop-down list, click the name of the
share for which you want to set permissions.
- Click Permissions.
- In Gateway for NFS Share Permissions, click the user or
group for which you want to set permissions.
- In the Type of Access drop-down list, click the type of
access you want to assign, and then click OK.
- To save changes, click Modify.
- To open Gateway for NFS Configuration, click Start,
point to Programs, point to Windows Services for
UNIX, and then click Gateway for NFS Configuration.
- There is no command-line method for performing this task. Using
the gwshare command-line utility, you can set the set the
permissions on a shared folder only when you create the share.
Using Gateway for