To view NFS server properties
the Windows interface
- Double-click Network Neighborhood or My Network
Places, double-click Entire Network, double-click NFS
Network, and then double-click the locl area network (LAN) for
which you want to view properties.
- Right-click the name of the server whose properties you want to
view, and then click Properties.
- When you click a directory in the Exported File Systems
list, the computers that have access to it appear in the Access
a command line
- At a command prompt, type:
showmount -e server
||The name of the computer for which you want to view
- To view the complete syntax for this command, at a command