Manually starting workflows
In order to manually run workflows, you need to specify which
event listener to use so Process Manager will know the proper
context in which to use the data.
To manually start a workflow
- From the main menu, click Tools | Manually start a
- Select the event listener you want to use.
- Insert the values for the field mappings.
- Click Start, then click OK.
Other ways to manually start a workflow
- Right-click the workflow's icon in the workflow
explorer, then click Manage | Manually start this
- Click the manual start icon [ >] in
- With the workflow open, right-click an empty area of
the canvas and select Manually start this workflow.