Performance: Disk Free Space (Last X
hours/days - Specific Disk)
This home-level workspace report displays a
line graph that details the disk free space in GB for a device
during a selected time period. Displaying this workspace report in
a workspace can help you keep an eye on important or problem
devices that have been experiencing spikes on their disk.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a device by clicking the
- . Select a date range from the drop-down menu. The
default is 4 hours.
- . Select the type of graph you would like the report
- . Select the type of trend you would like the report
- . Select the dimension in which
you would like the graph to display.
Enter a width for the report in pixels.
- . Enter a height for the report in
- . Select either auto or fixed scale.
Enter a number for the lowest point on the Y axis.
Enter a number for the highest point on the Y axis.
- . Select this option to display a graph of the
maximum over the selected time period.
- Click to save changes.