CPU Utilization (Last X hours/days - Specific
This home-level workspace report displays a
line graph that details the CPU utilization percentage for a device
during a selected time period. Displaying this workspace report in
a workspace can help you keep an eye on important or problem
devices that have been experiencing spikes on one of their
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a device by clicking the
- . Select a date range from the drop-down menu. The
default is 4 hours.
- . Select the type of graph you would like the report
- . Select the type of trend you would like the report
- . Select the dimension in which
you would like the graph to display.
Enter a width for the report in pixels.
- . Enter a height for the report in
- . Select either auto or fixed scale.
Enter a number for the lowest point on the Y axis.
Enter a number for the highest point on the Y axis.
- . Select this option to graph the maximum.
- Click to save changes.