Problem Areas: Unacknowledged Devices
This home-level workspace report displays
unacknowledged devices in a specific group. Adding this workspace
report to a workspace alerts you of unacknowledged devices in a
group at a glance, allowing you to quickly resolve issues.
The network device.
- . The type of device.
- . The amount of time the device has gone
- e. Either Yes or No.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- Select a device group by clicking the
() button. Select to select all devices
regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the Unacknowledged For column
(column 3) in pixels.
- Click to save changes.