Top 10: Custom Performance Monitor
This home-level workspace report displays top
devices in a group based on their association with a custom WMI or
SNMP performance monitor. Placing this workspace report in a
workspace allows you to keep tabs on crucial devices and their
custom performance monitor values.
- . The custom performance monitor you
chose to watch in this workspace report.
- . The group you selected to display in the
The device associated with the custom performance monitor. Clicking
on the device will bring up its Device Status workspace.
The value returned from the custom performance monitor.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a device group by clicking the
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . The custom performance monitor you want to
monitor in this report. This list is populated with any custom
performance monitors you have configured in the Performance Monitor
Library. If you have not configured any custom performance
monitors, the list will be empty.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- Click to save changes.