Threshold: Interface Utilization
This home-level workspace report displays the
top devices based on their percentage of transmitted and received
packets. Placing this workspace report in a workspace allows you to
keep tabs on crucial devices and their interface utilization by
glancing at the colors associated with each percentage level:
- . Above 90%
- . Between 80% and 90%
- . 80% or less
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
The network device.
- The network interface.
- . The percentage of packets
transmitted by a device.
- . The percentage of packets received
by a device.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Choose a device group for monitoring. Select
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria symbol from the drop down
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the Description column in
- Click to