Threshold: Interface Traffic
This home-level workspace report displays
interface traffic information for a specified device group based on
the number of packets both sent and received. Placing this
workspace report in a workspace allows you to keep tabs on crucial
devices and their current interface traffic rates by glancing at
the numbers in the transmit and receive columns for each
The network device.
- . The device's interface
- . The number of packets sent.
- . The number of packets
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Choose a device group for monitoring. Select
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria symbol from the drop down
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the Description column in
- Click to save changes.