Threshold: Custom Performance Monitors
This home-level workspace report displays the
top devices based on a selected custom WMI or SNMP performance
The top of the report displays the name of the
selected custom performance monitor and to which device group the
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
The monitored network device.
value returned from the custom performance monitor.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
2. Enter the appropriate information.
- Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Choose a device group for monitoring. Select
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- Choose a performance monitor from the drop-down
menu. If there are no performance monitors listed in the drop-down
menu, you must first configure a custom WMI or SNMP performance
monitor from the Performance Monitor Library.
- Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria from the separate drop down
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
3. Click to save the changes.