Remote Reports: Tail of Action Activity
This remote reports workspace report shows the
tail (last 10 records) of the Action Log for a device group on a
Remote Site. Placing this workspace report in a workspace grants
visual access to the success rate of actions fired for a particular
device group on a Remote Site. Crucial devices can be monitored
easily, and problems can be dealt with swiftly. For more
information, the workspace report is linked to the full Action Log,
which shows all of the actions that WhatsUp Gold has attempted to
fire on the group, based on the configuration of the action. For
more information, see Using the Remote/Central workspace
The workspace report displays the following
information about the Remote Site:
The date the action was fired. Click on a date to bring up the
The source of the action. Click on a source to bring up the Device
- . The name of the Action.
- . The action's trigger. Either Up or
Down. Click on a trigger to bring up the State Change
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter or select the appropriate information
into the following fields:
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a Remote Site for the report from the
The Remote Sites in this list are populated on the WhatsUp Gold
console at .
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the column in pixels.
- . Enter a width for the Payload column in
- Click to save changes.