Problem Area: State Change Tail
This home-level workspace report shows the tail
(last 10 records) of the State Change Timeline for a device group.
Placing this workspace report in a workspace can visualize a
device's monitor health and help ease the monitoring crucial
devices. For more information, the workspace report is linked to
the full State Change Log, which shows a time line of when each
monitor in the group changed from one state to another during the
displayed time period.
- . The date and time of the state change. Click on a
time to bring up the Device List.
The device the action is configured on. Click on a device to bring
up the Device Status report.
- . The active monitor by type.
The state of the condition at the time of the poll. Click on a
state to bring up the State Change Timeline.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the Monitor column (column 3) in
- Click to save changes.