Device State Editor
How to get here
1. From the main menu bar of the WhatsUp Gold
Console, select .
2. In the Program Options dialog, select
select a Device state, then click .
This dialog lets you edit the default state
change shapes and colors, or create new state changes and state
States must have unique Internal state and State time
editing a default state, you cannot change the , , or options.
- . The name of the state. This is the primary
identifier in the state change notice.
- . Either Maintenance, Responding, Not Responding,
Unknown. This is added to the State name and State time to complete
the state change notice.
- . How long the device has been in the Internal State
- . The number of points in the shape (3-30)
- . The width of the shape (1-100)
- . The height of the shape (1-100)
- . The rotation of the object
- . The color of the shape.
- . The color of the background of the preview
field. This will not show up in the map view.