Device State Editor
How to get here
This dialog lets you edit the default state
change shapes and colors, or create new state changes and state
States must have unique Internal state and State time
editing a default state, you cannot change the , , or options.
- . The name of the state. This is the primary
identifier in the state change notice.
- . Either Maintenance, Responding, Not Responding,
Unknown. This is added to the State name and State time to complete
the state change notice.
- . How long the device has been in the Internal State
- . The number of points in the shape (3-30)
- . The width of the shape (1-100)
- . The height of the shape (1-100)
- . The rotation of the object
- . The color of the shape.
- . The color of the background of the preview
field. This will not show up in the map view.