You create a script using keywords. In general
the Script Syntax is
Command is either
script can have as many send and receive lines as needed. However,
the more you have, the slower the service checking.
- To send a string to a port, use the Send= keyword.
- To expect a string from a port, use the
SimpleExpect= or the Expect= keyword.
- To comment out a line, use the # symbol as
the first character of the line.
- To have conditional responses on "error" or
"success" of a step within the scripts, use Flow Control Keywords.
If you have a TCP service to check where you
needed to do the following:
- expect something on connection
- send a command
- check for a response
- send something to disconnect