Remote Reports: Top 10 Disk Free Space
This home-level workspace report displays the
top devices in a group on a Remote Site, based on their percentage
of available free space on the Remote Site. Placing this workspace
report in a workspace allows you to keep tabs on crucial devices
and their current level of disk free space by glancing at each
device's current disk percentage level. For more information, see
Using the Remote/Central workspace
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
- . The remote server for which the report is
- . The time the "snapshot" displayed in this report
was taken from the Remote Site.
The network device.
The device's drive description.
The size of the disk in GB.
- . The amount of free space on the disk in GB.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a Remote Site for the report from the
The Remote Sites in this list are populated on the WhatsUp Gold
console at .
- . Select a device group by clicking the
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the column in pixels.
- Click to save changes.