Remote Reports: Top 10 Ping by Packet Loss
This home-level workspace report displays
packet loss information and percentages for devices in a specific
group from a Remote Site. Placing this workspace report in a
workspace allows you to keep tabs on crucial devices and their ping
packet loss by glancing at each device's ping packet loss over 50%.
For more information, see Using the Remote/Central workspace
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
- . The remote server for which the report is
- . The time the "snapshot" displayed in this report
was taken from the Remote Site.
The network device.
- . The network interface.
The number of packets sent from the device.
The total number of packets lost from the device
The percentage of sent packets that have been lost.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter or select the appropriate information
into the following fields:
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a Remote Site for the report from the list.
The Remote Sites in this list are populated on the WhatsUp Gold
console at .
- . Select a device group by clicking the
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria symbol (under, equals, over) from
the drop down menu.
Though the default threshold is 50%, you can change this threshold.
If you do so, you should change the report title
- . Enter a width for the column in pixels.
- Click to save changes.